Reptiles!

Hello everyone! A couple weeks ago, everyone did a skit on a certain kind of animal. I, along with Clara, Shabeera, Conrad, Torian, and Ishaan, did a skit on reptiles. I have both the video and the script. Watch the video (but the audio is terrible) before you read the script! I was the crocodile, by the way.


Reptiles

Reptiles are cold blooded Latin/scientific name: Reptilia Reptiles are covered in scales or have bony external plates such as a shell The first reptiles are believe to have came into existence about 320 million years. Most reptiles lay eggs, but a few give birth to live young Reptiles are not amp...

Sorry if the script turns out really small. It always does. Oh, if only I could use that font (Raleway) on my blog. We learnt lots while we were researching. That has probably been the most fun I have ever had doing a play. Anyway, if you feel like you should comment, then go ahead and do it! Bye!





Most popular posts!

Welcome back!

3 weeks - 3 things (Circuits, Geoboards, then Tech Challenge)

6 sentences writing - Where am I describing?

We're all going on a Summer (Learning Journey)!