What a dog does!

Hello! Today (I. Blame it on talk to type) have a slideshow about Zeb. Zeb, if you were wondering, is the dog in the book, Skink Gully, by Des Hunt, who is coming to our school later, but this sentence is getting way too many commas. Basically, we had to do a character description of someone in the book. And I chose Zeb. You might (or might not) know that I don't like big dogs that much. And, for the purposes of a terrible drawing, I presumed he was a big dog (sorry, I don't know any big dog breeds). Anyway, I put the terrible drawing together with a few characteristics (thank you, spell check) in a Google Slide, which is right down under these words! Just click on the blue words to skip to a page, or, in the case of the words Sketch.io, it is a link to that very website, which should open in a new tab.
I forgot the date of the Des Hunt visit, and for some reason it isn't in Gogol Calendar, so I can't say what it is. If you feel at all inclined to comment then please do! Bye!

Update: Des Hunt visited on May 16, a Wednesday.

Most popular posts!

Welcome back!

3 weeks - 3 things (Circuits, Geoboards, then Tech Challenge)

6 sentences writing - Where am I describing?

We're all going on a Summer (Learning Journey)!