A thinglink about me!

Hello! Yesterday, for cybersmart, we made a thinglink about ourselves. A thinglink is basically an interactive picture. This one has a picture of me, made using BeFunky, from the last cybersmart lesson. And here is mine! Wait, wait! Before you look, I'd better tell you how to use it. Just hover your mouse above the dots and take a look!

And now, I am told, I must write a reflection so you know what I learned and what I noticed. So, I learned what information I should share about myself online. I noticed that what you share controls what people think about you. So, be careful too! Feel free to comment on this. Bye!

Most popular posts!

Welcome back!

3 weeks - 3 things (Circuits, Geoboards, then Tech Challenge)

6 sentences writing - Where am I describing?

We're all going on a Summer (Learning Journey)!