Stop the Motion!

Hello! Recently (so, just let me check, today, and the 3rd of August) we made stop motion movies, using an app that has been on our Chromebooks for a long time (since about 9:15 the first day we got them, which was, let me check Thursday the 2nd 2017), Stop Motion Animator. No, the capital letters aren't meant to glorify it, it's just that the actual name is Capitalized. Anyway, each time we did it (twice) I made two movies. On the 3rd, I made Tower and Paperclip Heart, and today I made Red and Blue (one, not two. I know it looks like two) and Crush + Twirl. On Thursday we used Lego (The word is trademarked, and the bricks are patented, although I think the ones we used might have been cheap rip-offs or something) and today we used Playdough (the word is probably trademarked, and, believe it or not, so is the smell). Enough with the salad dressing (it's a metaphor), and here they are. First is Tower (oooh), then Paperclip Heart. Made today are (in order) Red and Blue, then Crush + Twirl. No sound in them. Just like old silent movies. I have never actually watched one myself.




I really enjoyed it, so I hope we can do it again. Actually, I think we probably will. Next time I should probably try to make it more seamless (making things move smoother). I thought I did the bit where my hand crushed the playdough in the last one was quite good. Sadly I haven't be able to get my comments fixed yet. I will update this post or put it in the next post once it is fixed. Bye! 

Most popular posts!

Welcome back!

3 weeks - 3 things (Circuits, Geoboards, then Tech Challenge)

6 sentences writing - Where am I describing?

We're all going on a Summer (Learning Journey)!